Last semester was a BEAR, and then the new semester started in January. And as soon as I had my balance, the credit term started, and I do have to re-organize those lessons. But, in two weeks, the projects begin!
- Project House: Foyer organized, all boxes finished, file cabinet set up
- Project Weed: Clothing/fabric sifted and sorted, cut the cord on the old vacuum, the toy situation
- Project Storage: What goes downstairs, what goes into the closets (re-organize, too)
- Project Closet: Assess and reorganize closets
- Project Porch: Re-upholster outside chairs, find a third chair, concrete screws
- Project Dry Storage: Re-organize dry storage
- Project Money: Uninvest in current Mutual Funds Company (no green funds, wants to put most of my money into companies whose practices or products I find reprehensible, and still uses the term "foreign" when they should use "international") and reinvest in a Mutual Fund Company more in line with my beliefs and concerns.
- Project Toy: At least half of these toys need to be out of the house by the end of June. With or without approval.